Under the strong parental umbrella of K.L.E. Society the K.L.E. Society’s Law Academy strives to reach the horizons of excellence in academics, strengthening the knowledge base of Society and engineering a just equitable and progressive community. The K.L.E. Society’s Law Academy having its tentacles in SIX Law Colleges, marches ahead to reach the above said goals.
An individual institution may find it difficult to copy up with the global scenario. Hence a collective approach is essential. In this direction, all the Six Law Colleges of the K.L.E. Society have come together under one umbrella called K.L.E. Society’s Law Academy.
- L.E. Society’s G.K. Law College, Hubballi.
- L.E. Society’s S. A. Manvi Law College, Gadag.
- L.E. Society’s B.V. Bellad Law College, Belagavi.
- L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru.
- L.E. Society’s Law College, Chikodi.
- L.E. Society’s Law College, Navi Mumbai.
The Academy’s Objectives are:
- Enhancement of knowledge base of the Society through conducting workshops, conferences, seminars, certificate courses, orientation courses, etc.,
- To conduct legal literacy programs and publish legal Journals.
- Conducting Law fest to enhance the research skills of students.
For the proper functioning of the Academy, the head quarters is identified at K.L.E. Society’s, B.V. Bellad Law College, Belagavi.